A few of our team members here at White Oaks have been lucky enough to enjoy holidays with resorts offering Butler Service. We’ve all raved about what an amazing treat it was upon our return and we started to seriously consider how to incorporate Butler service at White Oaks. What would that look like? How would that be different? How does one become a butler?
After some detailed research and training by Charles MacPherson Associates Inc (who provide butler training in Canada) we are ready to offer Niagara’s first resort package featuring Butler Service by White Oaks!
Butler service is offered with our Rock Star package only which is booked in our very exclusive Platinum Suite. Once you’ve settled on a potential date of availability, the butler will contact you to arrange everything from your transportation down to the hotel, all of your dining reservations, off-site activities, and spa reservations so that it’s all in complete order for your arrival. Rock Stars don’t line up at the hotel front desk to check in. Instead, your butler will whisk you away to your private suite where he will check you in privately, provide you with your keys and of course review your personalized agenda for your stay. And that’s just the beginning…
Other things the Butler will do for you include:
- Making sure all your preferences for liquor, wine and beverages are available in your suite
- Unpack your luggage
- Provide orientation of the property
- Provide you with a contact number to reach him during your stay
- Arrange your transportation to the hotel
- Arrange full car detailing for you during your stay should you be driving your own vehicle
- Arrange all Niagara related activities including transportation
- Escort you to dinner to your table personally selected by the butler
- Expedites your spa checkin, and all in room dining services
- Liases with housekeeping to keep your suite pristine at your convenience
- Arranges turndown service each night
- Shoe shine service
- Butlers are experts on the Niagara area and can make your offsite arrangements including transportation
- Serve you lunch or drinks in room or in the gardens during your stay
- Retains all your preferences for your return visit
But the best, is the little personalized touches that are uniquely yours. The Butler is a listener and finds out the best way to wow you during your visit. At White Oaks, we have “wow” moments with all of our team and that’s why Butler Service just seemed the perfect fit for us to take our excellent customer service to the next level – completely customized.
If you’ve never experienced Butler service, you owe it to yourself to live like a Rock Star – even if it’s just for the weekend.