Over the past year or so I’ve been asked by many to detail for them my daily beauty routine. It truly depends on the season and how much time I have in the morning. Anyone who knows me well knows that I’m not exactly a morning person. I made the complete switch to natural and organic products roughly 8 months ago which changed up my routine quite a bit but I am now becoming very happy with the results. I made the leap after being fed up with my own overactive, combination, and (men, earmuffs!) HORMONALLY congested skin.
- Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner
- Soapwalla Body Wash (Recharge is my fave for AM-the wakes me right up!!)
- Tata Harper Regenerating Facial Cleanser
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence (I carry it in my purse to spritz throughout the day to rehydrate)
- Tata Harper Eye Serum
- Tata Harper Boosted Contouring Serum (the newest Tata launch and it’s to die for!)
- Tata Harper Rebuilding Moisturizer
- Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex
- Tizo 3 SPF (has a slight tint which evens out my skin tone and adds a nice glow)
- Vapour Soft Focus Foundation (#115 for my vampiresque skin)
- Vapour Soft Focus Concealer (#110)
- Vapour Multi Use Stick in Courtesan (gorgeous bright berry tone, use on cheeks and lip)
- Vapour Eye Color in Smolder (warm bronzed brown)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara (haven’t found a natural one that I like yet, suggestions?)
- Tata Harper Revitalizing Body Oil (In LOVE!)
- Prtty Peaushun (correct spelling, no joke! A must for summer. Also, a great mosquito repellent)
- Tata Harper Irritability Treatment (I wear this as my perfume and have been stopped by many asking what the scent is)
- Soapwalla Deodorant (this stuff has a cult following and I can’t believe I only just discovered it a year ago)
- Rahua Finishing Treatment (use on wet hair pre-blowdry)
- Rahua Hair Wax
- Rahua Hairspray (has little ‘magical’ fibers that thicken fine hair)
You’d think with a routine like this I’d be out the door by dinner time!! I swear I’m not a high maintenance gal but after writing this it appears I clearly might be…and I’m OK with that. I am a true Spa Gal through and through, always will be. Believe it or not this is far less than what I used to use, especially in the makeup department. Since I’ve been using natural skin care I’ve found I actually use far less makeup. I will leave you with a few beauty rules to live by with your own home care rituals-ALWAYS wash your face before bed no matter how tired you are, less truly is more and wear an SPF!
I’d love to hear what your beauty rituals are too so please share!